The Minds Behind the XBL
Articles for the XBL site are written under pseudonyms by the followings writers:
- Gregg Pearlman is the founder of EEEEEE!, a newsletter by and for annoyed Giants fans, which first hit the World Wide Web in mid-1996, when the Giants were really really awful. He also came up with the XBL and fake site concepts.
- Richard Booroojian is one of two EEEEEE! contributing editors and is responsible for probably most of the "look and feel" of the XBL story.
- David Beck is the other EEEEEE! contributing editor, and given his, shall we say, distaste for free agency and what it's done to professional sports, the XBL is right up his alley.
- David Fox, aka "Gunman," has contributed to EEEEEE! but is one thing the rest of the XBL staff are not: a graphic artist and poet whose book, Domestic Violence, is on sale now at a bookstore near you. David designed the official XBL baseball.
- Tom Austin, aka "Tom," has contributed to EEEEEE! and is one of the authors of The Big Bad Baseball Annual.
- Grant Brisbee has also contributed to EEEEEE! and runs www.baseballcolumns.com.
- John Broesamle has never contributed to EEEEEE! except in the sense of many cogent and entertaining quotes that managed to find their way from the San Francisco Giants Usenet newsgroup into various EEEEEE! articles.
Copyright notices for the following XBL material, listed alphabetically by title: